When you use any service on our website, you agree to be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms, and conditions applicable to such service, and they shall be deemed to be incorporated into these Terms by reference. AT Capital reserves the right to change these Terms at any time without any prior notice. AT Capital also reserves the right to deny access to the Website to any person at any time whether on account of violation of these Terms or otherwise.
By accessing our website you agree that you have read and understood these Terms and that you are conversant with the implications of the same. AT Capital shall not be liable for any damages to your equipment resulting from the use of our website.
Information posted on the Website:
Rules and Regulations
You acknowledge and agree that you shall not, intentionally or otherwise, use, host, display, upload, download, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any Information which:
- belongs to another person and to which you do not have any right to including but not limited to videos, photographs, drawings, sketches or images of another person, event or thing which videos, photographs, drawings, sketches or images are obtained without the rightful owners express written consent;
- infringes any patent, trademark, copyright or other proprietary rights without obtaining the prior written consent of the owner of such proprietary rights;
- infringes upon or violates any third party's rights (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including disclosure of a person's name, email address, postal address, cell phone number, landline number, fax number etc.) or other rights guaranteed under applicable laws;
- is harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, paedophiliac, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever;
- directly or indirectly harasses another user, involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters" or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming", promotes or encourages illegal conduct and activities, promotes an illegal or unauthorized copy of copyrighted work, provides information about illegal activities of any nature whatsoever, interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of our website;
- is false, inaccurate or misleading in any manner whatsoever, harm minors in any way, provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone;
- impersonates another person, deceives or misleads the addressee / users / AT Capital about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature;
- engages in commercial activities and/or sales without AT Capital's prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of "virtual" items. Throughout these terms, AT Capital's “prior written consent" means a communication coming from AT Capital's legal department, specifically in response to a website user’s request, and specifically addressing the activity or conduct for which a website user has sought authorization;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling activity which AT Capital , in its sole discretion, believes is or could be construed as being illegal;
- contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page) or viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful or deleterious components or devices;
- contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer resource;
- contains any computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, diminish value of, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- refers to any website or URL that, in the sole discretion of AT Capital, contains material that is inappropriate for our website, contains content that would be prohibited on our website, or violates the letter or spirit of these Terms;
- tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access to our website or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of our website or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users of our website; and/or
- threatens the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of the any country, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting of or to any other nation.